Softer, stickier, and still perfectly clear.
You asked, we listened! We collected feedback from moms all over the world to make a brand-new cushion that is sure to bring you the best possible pumping experience. BeauGen’s reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushion 2.0 uses new technology to create a seamless cushion that features the clear material from its predecessor while achieving the softer and tackier qualities of the Original Breast Pump Cushion.
- Includes 2 clear breast pump cushions (1 pair)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
Slightly softer and tackier to allow for better seal with flange
- Reimagined seamless design
- Still clear for easier nipple alignment
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert cushion into a 21 mm flange.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG, 2020.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 10% on each shipment! Learn more about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 10% on recurring orders.
- Subscribe for 3 months or more!
- Prepay for 3 or 6 months for even more savings! After your prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prepaid rate.
- Get 1 pair delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Skip, pause, or cancel any time after 3 deliveries.
These have made such a difference in my pumping journey. Before BeauGen cushions, I was in so much pain all the time. These have made pumping much more comfortable and I am pumping so much more now!
I havent got these perfected quite yet, but awesome customer service and timely shipping and such. I love that immediately I was offered so many solutions to my tiny nipples and extremely elastic tissue. Turtle neck fold for the win!!
I was determined to make my Elvie work after a few weeks of exhausting different tips and tricks. After trying the turtle neck folding method (so they don’t block the holes on the Elvie), these are helping me empty on the Elvie just the same as I was on the spectra. I have small nipples (16mm) and using the turtleneck method on the 24mm flange was the sweet spot for me. Only thing I noticed, these cushions need extra care, more so than I thought I was already giving them. I’ve only been using them for a week and there’s already a small tear on one. I suppose I need to be more careful when I press them against the large cone area to stick. I am an exclusive pumper so I’ll probably go through many of these but worth it to be able to be tube free with the Elvie and have the same output.
I bought these because it hurts to pump, but they didn’t decrease my pain and I was barely able to pump anything while using them
Hi Brianne - I'm sorry to hear that so far the cushions have not helped to provide comfort to your pumping sessions. We definitely encourage you to reach out to our Mommy Care Team who would love to help you make the most out of your cushions! There are many factors to consider to make sure the cushions are working optimally, including flange size, lubrication, among other things. You can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org for 1-on-1 troubleshooting!
With these i dis not have to be holding the flange to my breast as much and less sourness to he nipple because the areola did not enter flange.
Still sometimes have to hold flange because i dont know if i dont put it well but air goes in
Hi Mariel - Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're so glad to hear that the cushions have helped make your pumping sessions more comfortable. If you haven't already, we definitely encourage you to reach out to our Mommy Care Team who would love to help you make the most out of your cushions! You can email the team at email@example.com. Happy Pumping!