BeauGen's Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are for you if:
- You wish to add a pillowy layer between your skin and the hard plastic of the breast pump flanges
- Or you’re in-between flange sizes
Soft, stretchy, and Clearly comfortable.
BeauGen uses new technology to create a seamless breast pump cushion that fits inside your breast pump flange to help improve comfort and fit while pumping.
- Includes 8 clear breast pump cushions (4 pairs).
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange
Clear for easy nipple alignment
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 1-2mm, so you may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion)
Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie (by folding the cushion), BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 5% on each shipment! Learn about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 5% on each order!
- Subscriptions always get FREE standard shipping!
Prepay for 3 (or 6) months for even more savings! After prepay period is complete, subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prevailing prepaid rate.
- Get 4 pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Minimum subscription length of 3 deliveries. Skip or cancel any time thereafter.
Love these cushions but they are expensive. Trying to find ways to have the cushions comfort last longer than 2 weeks.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re so happy to hear you love our beast pump cushions. We’d love to hear about your pumping routine and flange size. We just might have a few tips to have them last you longer. Send us an email at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
I have not received my order yet unfortunately.
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry you have not yet received your order. We’d love to look into this for you. Please contact our Mommy Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My flanges don’t fit perfectly, I’m in between sizes so these really helped to decrease soreness. They are expensive but I’m able to make them last a little longer and it’s well worth it for this exclusively-pumping mama.
We're so happy to hear the cushions have helped make pumping more comfortable for you! Happy pumping mama! Contact our Mommy Care Team for tips on how to increase the longevity of your cushions.
I exclusively pump and these are the only product other than silicone flanges that make pumping semi comfortable. New cushions work great but they wear quickly even with gentle washing per Beaugen instructions. I only get 3-4 weeks of good use before they are stretched and less tacky so they don’t work as well (meaning my output drops slightly). Personally a bit expensive for me but they do work for elastic tissue!
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to know our breast pump cushions are helping make pumping more comfortable by helping with elastic tissue. We recommend replacing your cushions monthly as with other pumping supplies, to help you get the most out of each pumping session.
Please note that the cushions' longevity will vary for each mom based on a variety of factors, including: frequency of use, care of cushions, and length of pumping session. We recommend replacing your cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
I was getting clogs every other day because of elastic nipples. I wanted to cry. Exclusively pumping for my twins and I was honestly ready to give up. I bought these and immediately pumping was changed. It’s finally comfortable, my output is stable, and I can see myself continuing to pump longer. I refuse to pump without them! I’m a nurse practitioner and plan to use these as a definite recommended product for pumping moms.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to have transformed your pumping journey! Happy pumping mama!