Soft, stretchy, and Clearly comfortable.
You asked, we listened! We collected feedback from moms all over the world to make a breast pump cushion that is sure to bring you the most comfortable pumping experience. BeauGen’s reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushion 2.0 uses new technology to create a seamless cushion that provides a customized, more comfortable fit for your breast pumping experience.
- Includes 8 clear breast pump cushions (4 pairs)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange
- Reimagined with a seamless design
- Clear for easier nipple alignment
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert cushion into a 21 mm flange.
- Don't see your size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to better support even more moms.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
- Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 5% on each shipment! Learn more about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 5% on each order!
- Subscriptions always get FREE standard shipping!
- Subscribe for 3 months or more.
- Prepay for 3 or 6 months for even more savings! After your prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prevailing prepaid rate.
- Get 4 pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Skip or cancel any time after 3 deliveries.
My flanges don’t fit perfectly, I’m in between sizes so these really helped to decrease soreness. They are expensive but I’m able to make them last a little longer and it’s well worth it for this exclusively-pumping mama.
We're so happy to hear the cushions have helped make pumping more comfortable for you! Happy pumping mama! Contact our Mommy Care Team for tips on how to increase the longevity of your cushions.
I exclusively pump and these are the only product other than silicone flanges that make pumping semi comfortable. New cushions work great but they wear quickly even with gentle washing per Beaugen instructions. I only get 3-4 weeks of good use before they are stretched and less tacky so they don’t work as well (meaning my output drops slightly). Personally a bit expensive for me but they do work for elastic tissue!
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to know our breast pump cushions are helping make pumping more comfortable by helping with elastic tissue. We recommend replacing your cushions monthly as with other pumping supplies, to help you get the most out of each pumping session.
Please note that the cushions' longevity will vary for each mom based on a variety of factors, including: frequency of use, care of cushions, and length of pumping session. We recommend replacing your cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
I was getting clogs every other day because of elastic nipples. I wanted to cry. Exclusively pumping for my twins and I was honestly ready to give up. I bought these and immediately pumping was changed. It’s finally comfortable, my output is stable, and I can see myself continuing to pump longer. I refuse to pump without them! I’m a nurse practitioner and plan to use these as a definite recommended product for pumping moms.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to have transformed your pumping journey! Happy pumping mama!
I am EPing for my second baby now and have only been successful because these cushions make it much more comfortable to pump.
We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's an honor to be part of your pumping journey.