Softer, stickier, and still perfectly clear.
You asked, we listened! We collected feedback from moms all over the world to make a brand-new cushion that is sure to bring you the best possible pumping experience. BeauGen’s reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushion 2.0 uses new technology to create a seamless cushion that features the clear material from its predecessor while achieving the softer and tackier qualities of the Original Breast Pump Cushion.
Buy more and save! Shop 4-pairs of cushions.
- Includes 4 clear breast pump cushions (2 pairs)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
Slightly softer and tackier to allow for better seal with flange
- Reimagined seamless design
- Still clear for easier nipple alignment
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert cushion into a 21 mm flange.
- Don't see your size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to better support even more moms.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG, 2020.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and length of each pumping session.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 10% on each shipment! Learn more about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 10% on recurring orders.
- Subscribe for 3 months or more!
- Prepay for 3 or 6 months for even more savings! After your prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prepaid rate.
- Get 1-pair or 2-pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Skip, pause, or cancel any time after three deliveries.
Great value! I definitely recommend lubricating to use with nipple cream or coconut oil. Their is a small learning curve at first when placing them but they are a game changer when you get the hang of it!
I can’t pump without these! They really help and make pumping more comfortable and efficient. Nothing else helped with my issue except these so I really do love them. I would give 5 stars except they do not last very long at all, and it seems as though sometimes they last longer than others so it’s hard to reorder on time.
We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm sorry the cushions are not lasting very long. We recommend that they be replaced every 2-8 weeks, depending on pumping frequency and duration of pumping sessions. A couple tips that may help make them more durable are to massage some lubricant onto them prior to each pumping session and also to place them over the back of your flanges. Please contact us for more suggestions, we're here to help!
I’ve used all versions of the comfy cushions, from the original white ones to the clear to the now 2.0 and I love the 2.0 ones. They last, they’re awesome, and they stay put.
Does wonders for comfort when you have elastic nipples; however, I just wish they lasted a little longer as it gets expensive needing to replace them every 6 weeks or so.
I am exclusively pumping and suffer with elastic nipples. I tried everything to help with my pumping journey and nothing helped. So glad I came across these cushions. It takes a few tries to get used to them. I now get a way better output. I use them with my spectra and Elvie.