Bundle two of our best-selling products and save. When you purchase BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions and Junobie Reusable Breast Milk Storage Bags together, you are saving your nipples, the Earth, and your wallet!
Breast Pump Cushions+ Reusable Bags Bundle contains:
- 2-pairs of BeauGen's reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 ($42 value)
- 2-pack of Junobie Reusable Breast Milk Storage Bags - choice of Grey, Pink, Yellow, or Mint ($23 value)
BeauGen's Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 Product Details:
- Includes 4 clear breast pump cushions (2 pairs)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
- Still clear for easier nipple alignment
- Slightly softer and tackier to allow for better seal with flange
- Reimagined seamless design for increased durability
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert Clearly Comfy Cushions into a 21 mm flange.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
- Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG, 2020.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
Junobie Reusable Breast Milk Storage Bag Product Details:
The Junobie reusable breast milk storage bag is sure to offer the best of both, eco-friendliness and storage for your breast milk. Whether you are pumping for extra storage or for your childcare provider, these bags will be your trusty sidekick.
The Junobie storage bag is made from 100% FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone. It is safe for storage of your breast milk and is free of BPA, BPS, PVC, Latex, and Phthalates.
These bags are unlike any other breast milk storage bag on the market. The Junobie bags are designed to transition and grow as your baby grows. These handy, reusable bags can also be used to store your BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions, pacifiers, snacks, and more!
Color: Choice of Grey, Pink, Yellow, or Mint
Dimensions: 4.65 x 5.99 x 1.5 inches
Recommended fluid serving ounces: 6oz with a MAXIMUM of 8oz to allow for expansion of fluid when freezing.
Fluid Measurements: Fluid level measurements approximated
Care and Cleaning: Sterilize before first use. The Silicone Bag is Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and boil safe. Please DO NOT place slider in the dishwasher or hot boiling water.
Safety Warning: Always use adult supervision. Never leave child unattended while using. Always check milk temperature before feeding. Keep all information for future use. Remove all packaging and discard appropriately. Inspect bag before each use. Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Please note that we do not accept returns or refunds on the Junobie Reusable Breast Milk Storage Bags. For further information on BeauGen's Policies, please click here.
The beaugen cushions worked wonders for my elastic nipples. Pumping no longer hurts more than childbirth. I am going to make it to my goal of at least 6 months exclusively pumping. I thought I was getting an awesome deal with these 2 reusable bags and was very excited to use them. However the first time I used them I only put about 4 oz of breast milk in one, squeezed the air out, and put it in my little fridge at work. Came back to it 3 hours later and it had leaked everywhere. Tried standing it upright and when I came back 30 minutes later it had leaked even more. Very disappointed.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're so glad to hear that the cushions have helped make your pumping sessions more comfortable!
We will pass along your feedback on the Junobie bags to the founder of Junobie, I am sure she will appreciate hearing about your experience. If you feel so inclined, definitely feel free to reach out to Junobie directly as well! They are another small business founded and run by a mom, also looking to make a positive impact in the lives of pumping mamas. Thank you!