Softer, stickier, and still perfectly clear.
You asked, we listened! We collected feedback from moms all over the world to make a brand-new cushion that is sure to bring you the best possible pumping experience. BeauGen’s reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushion 2.0 uses new technology to create a seamless cushion that features the clear material from its predecessor while achieving the softer and tackier qualities of the Original Breast Pump Cushion.
Buy more and save! Shop 4-pairs of cushions.
- Includes 4 clear breast pump cushions (2 pairs)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
Slightly softer and tackier to allow for better seal with flange
- Reimagined seamless design
- Still clear for easier nipple alignment
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert cushion into a 21 mm flange.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG, 2020.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and length of each pumping session.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 10% on each shipment! Learn more about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 10% on recurring orders.
- Subscribe for 3 months or more!
- Prepay for 3 or 6 months for even more savings! After your prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prepaid rate.
- Get 1-pair or 2-pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Skip, pause, or cancel any time after three deliveries.
Does wonders for comfort when you have elastic nipples; however, I just wish they lasted a little longer as it gets expensive needing to replace them every 6 weeks or so.
I am exclusively pumping and suffer with elastic nipples. I tried everything to help with my pumping journey and nothing helped. So glad I came across these cushions. It takes a few tries to get used to them. I now get a way better output. I use them with my spectra and Elvie.
I ordered these hoping I could utilize the four set of 21 flanges I have now that I was sized as a 19. However I could not get it to work for me. It could have been user error but I felt as though it messed with my pumps suction. And yes they are clear but I still feel as though it was slightly difficult to see the nipple alignment. But I have heard many success stories and I do believe they work.
Hi Alyse - Thank you for trying BeauGen cushions! Yes, they should work in a 21mm flange to establish a 19 mm fit. If suction seems to be less, it means the cushion is not lined up in the flange to create a seal. Sometimes moms find that 'training' the cushions before the first use helps to 'relax' them more into its cone shape (after being folded in its package). I definitely encourage you to reach out to our Mommy Care Team, they can help to troubleshoot your specific situation! They can be reached at email@example.com. Thank you!
I ordered my 2 pack cushions on 11/28 and I just received them today. I understand it’s a busy time of the year but seems overly slow. I have used them twice today with my Elvie pumps and still trying to figure out what shield works nest with them. After more time, I’ll update my post. Would have loved to get these and had good uses out of them to see if I want to order more especially with whatever the deal will be starting tomorrow.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the delayed shipping, carriers across the board have been delayed due to the holidays and also the recent release of the vaccine - but we are so glad the cushions arrived to you. If you have any questions about getting the most out of your cushions, do not hesitate to email our Mommy Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They'd love to help you with your specific scenario. Thank you!
These work well but just don’t last as long as I would like for the price. The new style don’t have the irritating circles but there is a thin layer of silicone that starts to separate after some use. They don’t last as long for me