Social Media Coordinator Job Description
BeauGen is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator. This is a part-time consulting/freelancing role, approximately 8-10 hours per week, and can be done from anywhere in the U.S. This role is available immediately, with a target start date by Friday, September 27, 2019.
BeauGen is a company built by moms for moms. We strive to offer a supportive and comfortable experience for customers to learn, troubleshoot, and optimize their pumping experience with our product.
Why is the Social Media Coordinator critical to our work? We believe strongly in our product and want to increase our brand recognition. Moms have been relying more on their social networks for support in the mommying journey. We want moms to not only know about our product to try, use, and share with their friends and family, but we also want moms to feel a deep connection with our brand.
The Social Media Coordinator will be:
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for BeauGen’s social media sites. Specifically, this includes:
- Creating graphics, memes, and other marketing assets with relevant mom and BeauGen content for posting
- Sourcing content from other mom pages for reposts
- Coordinating with team to communicate blogs, upcoming events and promotions/sales
- Posting daily Instagram and Facebook stories
- Posting on Facebook feed 2x per day
- Posting on Instagram feed 3x per week
- Responding to customer comments and direct messages
- Referring customers to the appropriate team contact, where applicable
- Managing and moderating the private BeauGen Official VIP Facebook group
- Engaging with, and commenting on, relevant pages and topics
- Providing updates on progress at least monthly
The ideal candidate will have:
- Social media management expertise (required)
- An interest in supporting breastfeeding and pumping moms
- Impeccable attention to detail in customer service, copy-writing, and visual intelligence
- Access to email, Facebook, Instagram, Slack and Asana via computer or mobile phone
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge (preferred)
How to Apply:
Please email Anh-Thi at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- Responses to the below 3 short responses (maximum 50 words each):
- What experience, if any, have you had with BeauGen breast pump cushions?
- What do you feel is important for BeauGen to post about on its social media channels?
- What experience do you have managing Facebook and Instagram profiles, including developing strategy & timeline, creating & sourcing content, and engaging followers?
Applications are due by Monday, September 9, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact Anh-Thi at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you and the prospect of welcoming you onto Team BeauGen!