Social Media Influencer Coordinator - Job Posting - THIS POSITION IS FILLED
BeauGen is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Influencer Coordinator. This is a part-time consulting/freelancing role, up to 10 hours per week, and can be done from anywhere in the U.S. Hours are flexible and can be completed at any time, with the majority during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern). This role is available immediately in June 2021.
Why is the Social Media Influencer Coordinator critical to our work? BeauGen’s vision is to make mommying feel good. We recognize that many moms and soon-to-be moms learn about tips, tricks and new products from social media influencers, and we'd like to partner with those influencers to share about our innovative breast pump cushions, our thoughtfully curated and created content, and our supportive community of moms. The Social Media Influencer Coordinator will work closely with BeauGen’s marketing team to research, outreach, build and maintain relationships with social media influencers.
The Social Media Influencer Coordinator:
- Works on BeauGen’s marketing team to grow our brand awareness in partnership with social media influencers. Some work streams include:
- Research and build contact list of relevant influencers
- Create and implement influencer outreach strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with all influencers
- Cultivate influencers to become affiliates in BeauGen's Affiliate Program
- Set goals, maintain accountability, and provide weekly and monthly status updates
- Must have access to reliable Internet, email, Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Slack and Asana via computer.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable in a start-up environment, being agile and adaptable in a fast-paced role
- Experienced in social media outreach with proven strategies
- A skilled communicator and a natural relationship builder
- Organized, detail-oriented and discreet with confidential information
- A self-starter and problem solver with a can-do attitude (“If I don’t know how, I’ll figure out how, or I’ll find a resource or expert to move us in the right direction”)
- A team player, willing to roll up their sleeves and help out wherever needed
- A collaborator open to working with the team on new ideas
- Passionate about supporting moms throughout their journey from pre-conception, pregnancy, labor & delivery, and postpartum.
Please email Anh-Thi at email@example.com with:
- Your resume
- Responses to the below short responses (maximum 50 words each):
- Why do you want to work for BeauGen, and why specifically this role?
- What experience do you have working with social media influencers? Which social media platforms have you worked with?
- What do you think is important for a mommy care start-up like BeauGen to highlight when pitching a social media influencer?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Anh-Thi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you on to Team BeauGen!