Wholesale Collective Sales Rep - Job Posting
Are you a go-getter with a passion for mommy-baby brands and products? Are you experienced in sales with established connections with mommy-baby retailers or willing to forge new connections? Do you have the gift of gab and a knack for building lasting relationships? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Sales Rep! This is an independent contractor role, with remote flexible hours. Potential start date by October 1, 2023, or sooner.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a base salary commensurate with experience, PLUS commission on sales, the sky's the limit!
- Part-Time Flexible Schedule: Make your own hours so work fits your life, instead of trying to fit life into your work.
- Remote Location: US-based candidates – work from the comfort of your home!
- Fulfilling Mission: Play a crucial role in promoting an amazing catalog of products from 6 women-owned brands including breastfeeding and pumping accessories and baby accessories, and make a positive impact on mothers and babies everywhere.
- Champion of Mommy-Baby Bliss: Spread joy by becoming knowledgeable about the use and care of our brands’ products and showcasing the collective’s products to our cherished, as well as new, wholesale clients.
- Connection Maven: Forge unbreakable bonds with our valued wholesale clients through exceptional communication and relationship-building wizardry.
- Mastery of Order: Become a maestro of orders by ensuring seamless transactions, confirming timely deliveries, encouraging reorders, liaising with brands to provide clients with updated and accurate marketing assets, and providing unwavering customer & user support.
- Architect of Prosperity: Keep the prosperity flowing by diligently tracking your commission earnings and monthly invoicing each brand.
The ideal candidate has the following skills. Please apply even if you may not meet them all:
- Experience with baby products and the wholesale distribution of them
- Has existing relationships with boutiques and breastfeeding support practices, preferred
- Excellent with people and building relationships
- Self-starter with excellent time and task management skills
- US-based, preferred
- Computer savvy (email, CRM system, Google suite)
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain multiple brands at once
- Adheres to confidentiality of brands and client information
- Agile, able to pivot with changing priorities, processes, and workflows
- Collaborative & communicative
Are you ready to make your mark in the mommy-baby world? Don't miss this opportunity. Apply now and let's create a brighter future together!
How to apply:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply early for increased
Application short answer questions. Please respond in 50 words or less.
- What makes your unique experience the best candidate for this role?
- How do you approach cold outreaches and communication with potential clients?
Please submit your resume and responses to the above questions HERE.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Anh-Thi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to learning more about you!