Softer, stickier, and still perfectly clear.
You asked, we listened! We collected feedback from moms all over the world to make a brand-new cushion that is sure to bring you the best possible pumping experience. BeauGen’s reimagined Clearly Comfy Cushion 2.0 uses new technology to create a seamless cushion that features the clear material from its predecessor while achieving the softer and tackier qualities of the Original Breast Pump Cushion.
- Includes 2 clear breast pump cushions (1 pair)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
Slightly softer and tackier to allow for better seal with flange
- Reimagined seamless design
- Still clear for easier nipple alignment
- Cushion works best for moms looking for a desired flange fit between 19-25mm. Therefore, our breast pump cushions are compatible with flanges sizes 21-27mm.
- NOTE: Clearly Comfy 2.0 are not recommended for moms needing a fit of 26 mm or larger.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 2mm, thus moms may need to size up flange to accommodate (for example, moms currently using 24mm may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0)
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 do not fit into a 19 mm flange. To achieve a 19 mm fit, insert cushion into a 21 mm flange.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, and food-safe stretchy plastic
Made in the USA
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG, 2020.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Willow, Medela, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 10% on each shipment! Learn more about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 10% on recurring orders.
- Subscribe for 3 months or more!
- Prepay for 3 or 6 months for even more savings! After your prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prepaid rate.
- Get 1 pair delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Skip, pause, or cancel any time after 3 deliveries.
Has made it more comfortable to pump
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad our cushions have brought comfort to your pumping experience. Happy Pumping mama!
I was about to end my pumping journey because I kept getting clogged ducts, has a bout of mastitis, and had spent so much money on items to help make pumping more effective and not painful. I ordered these reluctantly after seeing a lot of reviews on Instagram and they truly changed my whole experience. I don’t feel any pain any more (actually can’t really feel anything) and felt my output increased. I ordered 3 more I think so I don’t have to wash them every time. Overall I’ve been very happy with my purchase
These are much more comfortable than the previous version. I used their first (pink) version for 5 months with my firstborn ... it seems the new versions get thinned out quicker, but since they help with some of my discomforts (plugged ducts and chaffing on the flanges) the cost has been worth it for me. My only gripe is that they can’t be sterilized and that’s causing a problem for me as this baby and I have thrush issues.
I'm normally a 27mm flange user but with my elastic nipples I needed to size down to 24mm. The problem was the 24mm flange had too short of a barrel and my nipple would go all the way to the end. So I got these as inserts for my 27mm flange that has a long barrel. Now pumping has been a lot better thanks to the inserts
Love these cushions, but can’t afford to spend $20 every couple weeks. Agree that the new version doesn’t last as long. Break down faster when used folded over with Elvie.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're so glad to hear that you love the cushions! If you were not already aware, we have a VIP subscription program where you can receive cushions delivered to you regularly, at a discount, and always free shipping!
For Elvie users, we understand that the tunnel needs to be folded down so that it does not block the suction holes. We recommend that when the cushion is not in use, that you relax them back into its original shape. Then the next time that you use the cushion, you can flip it inside out and fold down the tunnel the other way. By alternating, this can help relieve the stress off the cushion from being folded for so long, and potentially prolong the life of the cushion.
If this does not work for you, we definitely encourage you to reach out to our Mommy Care Team who would love to help you make the most out of your cushions! You can email the team at email@example.com. Happy Pumping!