BeauGen's Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are for you if:
- You wish to add a pillowy layer between your skin and the hard plastic of the breast pump flanges
- Or you’re in-between flange sizes
Soft, stretchy, and Clearly comfortable.
BeauGen uses new technology to create a seamless breast pump cushion that fits inside your breast pump flange to help improve comfort and fit while pumping.
- Includes 4 clear breast pump cushions (2 pairs).
- Clearly Comfy Cushions 2.0 are:
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange
Clear for easy nipple alignment
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces diameter of flange by 1-2mm, so you may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion)
Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie (by folding the cushion), BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace every 2-8 weeks, depending on frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 5% on each shipment! Learn about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 5% on each order!
- Subscriptions always get FREE standard shipping!
Prepay for 3 (or 6) months for even more savings! After prepay period is complete, subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prevailing prepaid rate.
- Get 2 pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Minimum subscription length of 3 deliveries. Skip or cancel any time thereafter.
I was legitimately about to choose to switch to formula feeding because of the pain with pumping. My son has latch issues, so we were unable to breastfeed. We've been exclusively pumping since he was 10 days old.
These cushions are such an awesome tool!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are overjoyed and honored to be a part of your pumping journey. Happy pumping mama!
Took some time to get them to sit right but worth it!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear the cushions are working well with your Elvies. Because the cushions arrive folded, they may require some 'training' or stretching. This helps them relax and conform to the flanges better. For more tips, please contact our Mommy Care Team. Happy pumping mama!
I put these in the Lactek flanges and they definitely helped alleviate pumping pain. I thought they lasted a long time - they never ripped after several months of use. They did turn a yellowish color, probably because I used a pumping lubricant with them.
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're so glad to know that the cushions have helped make pumping a more comfortable experience. The yellowed discoloration is perfectly normal. It is due to exposure to natural oils in the skin and breastmilk. The yellowing does not affect the safety or performance of the cushions in any way. Happy pumping mama!
Great value! I definitely recommend lubricating to use with nipple cream or coconut oil. Their is a small learning curve at first when placing them but they are a game changer when you get the hang of it!
I can’t pump without these! They really help and make pumping more comfortable and efficient. Nothing else helped with my issue except these so I really do love them. I would give 5 stars except they do not last very long at all, and it seems as though sometimes they last longer than others so it’s hard to reorder on time.
We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm sorry the cushions are not lasting very long. We recommend that they be replaced every 2-8 weeks, depending on pumping frequency and duration of pumping sessions. A couple tips that may help make them more durable are to massage some lubricant onto them prior to each pumping session and also to place them over the back of your flanges. Please contact us for more suggestions, we're here to help!