Be seen, heard, and transformed in The Mamaverse
The Mamaverse is an engaging and authentic space where you will feel connected, empowered and confident in motherhood. This 3 month program includes a collection of workshops, conversations, and social events that we've curated with you in mind.
Engaging Workshops & Socials
Our lovingly and thoughtfully crafted, 3-month digital membership program will include a calendar of virtual events that moms can experience together with other moms at the same stage of motherhood, such as:
- Live, expert-led sessions (they are recorded in case you can't join live!)
- A variety of socials focused on lactation, mom support groups, wellness, and more;
- A chance to go BTS at BeauGen with a Q&A sessions with our founder & CEO, Tu-Hien Le
This is for you if you are/have:
- Actively breastfeeding by September 1st, 2021.
- Baby/babies between 0-6 months.
- Able to attend virtual video meet-ups for 2-3 hours a week over the course of 3 months (September, October & November 2021).
- Not shy about sharing any and all feedback about each aspect of their experience in the program.
What You'll Get:
A Welcome Gift: A beautifully packaged welcome gift sent to you during your first month of our three month program, valued at $75!
Access to our Private Community: A dedicated Slack workspace for your cohort, with direct access to each other for peer support; and our Mommy Care Team for cushions and other general pumping support.
Two Expert-led Classes Per Month: Hour-long classes led by subject matter experts will be taught live on Zoom, with plenty of time for Q&A. Classes will be recorded and will be available to access afterwards.
Two Mom Support Group Sessions Per Month: Support group discussions are facilitated by a certified postnatal therapist
Two Lactation Support Group Sessions Per Month: Lactation & Lattes will be held twice per month and facilitated by Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC).
Founder Friday: Meet and Greet with Tu-Hien Le, BeauGen Founder & CEO, once per month for your chance to learn about our story, our brand, and ask questions about what's new at BeauGen
Wellness Tips & Challenges: Mama needs to take care of herself, so we've pulled together some fun and engaging ways to take care of your mental, physical, and emotional self.
Useful Resources & Downloads: Centralized location for BeauGen-recommended resources like digital journals, guides, and more.