How Food Can Have an Impact on Fertility for PCOS, Endometriosis, and Other Fertility Factors.
In this podcast episode we sit down with Brooke Boskovich, the Fertility Dietician. We know that food, more specifically nutrition, plays a large role in our overall health and wellness, but with Brooke we dive into the affect various foods have on our fertility. This is a very difficult topic for many who are trying to conceive. Brooke guides us through the world of nutrition and how when used early enough, it can potentially help to increase fertility even in women with PCOS, Endometriosis, unexplained infertility, and more.
Brooke explains the impact and importance of a woman’s fertility throughout her life and how this is an indicator of our overall health and wellness. Often her patients have lived with different conditions for years and only were diagnosed as part of fertility counseling or treatment, herself included.
What we covered:
- The link between nutrition and fertility.
- Brooke’s own personal journey through infertility, and diagnosis.
- Often couples try other treatments and diagnoses before seeking nutritional guidance.
- Fertility is a direct indicator of our overall health and not just our ability to conceive.
- We can use nutrition to balance our hormones for healthy and regular cycles.
- What a fertility nutrition program looks like from a holistic approach, including diagnostic tests, and action steps.
- How our partner’s nutrition can impact our chances of conceiving and carrying a healthy baby to term.
Brooke Boskovich Bio:
Brooke Boskovich is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, a functional & integrative practitioner, the founder of The Fertility Dietitian and the creator of the Master Your Fertility & Foundations for Optimizing Your Fertility Programs. Brooke is passionate about women’s health & fertility and has helped dozens of women with irregular cycles, PCOS, unexplained infertility, endometriosis and other fertility struggles, regulate their cycles and take home healthy babies.
The Master Your Fertility Program is individualized to each couples fertility journey, meeting them where they are & working with their bodies to optimize fertility. She takes a deeper look at hormone balance, digestive wellness, and nutrient status, to support overall health & redirect the body's focus to reproductive function. This integrative program includes 5 pillars; nutrition, exercise & movement, sleep, stress and environment.