BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions Are:
- Super soft, stretchy and flexible.
- Slightly tacky to cling to the breast tissue like a second skin and to allow for a good seal with the flange.
- Clear for easy nipple alignment.
- Compatible with most pump brands on the market, and flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Made of FDA-compliant, food-safe, BPA-free, latex-free and stretchy plastic.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- HSA/FSA Eligible.
- PATENT PENDING.
Cushion Care & Replacement:
Wash BeauGen cushions with warm water and gentle soap, then air dry. High heat can cause the cushion material to degrade faster, so avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning.
When washing cushions, check for tears or places where the material might be thinning due to normal wear and tear. When tears and thinning appear, it is time to replace the cushion.
If you use a double pump, it can be helpful to replace both cushions at the same time, even if only one is showing signs of wear, because it can be easier to keep track of when you last switched them to keep your skin in pumping shape!
We recommend replacing cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on pumping frequency and duration of each pumping session.
BeauGen cushions are shaped like most breast pump flanges on the market. This means that they are compatible with most flange brands, including:
- and more!
Reach out to us directly with any compatibility questions!
- Cushions fit inside flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces the diameter of the flange by approximately 1-2mm.
- Some users size up their flange to accommodate the cushions. For example, if you currently use 24mm, you might size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion.
- Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.