Gugu Guru is the Virtual Baby Product Concierge that Connects Moms with the Right Gear
What if you could wave a magic wand and magically add everything you need and want onto your baby registry? While we haven’t found a magic wand, yet, we have found Gugu Guru! We interview Founder and CEO of Gugu Guru Monica Banks to learn more about trends in the baby industry, how working with a concierge can drastically shorten the time it takes to create the perfect registry and more!
Listen through to the very end of this podcast episode for a special announcement and to learn how you can join the team of Moms making an impact.
What we covered:
- How Monica came up with the idea to start Gugu Guru.
- How Gugu Guru navigates through mom personas.
- The registry item most moms need help with.
- Breast pumps.
- How Monica turns her biggest competition into her biggest asset.
- How moms can work with Gugu Guru.
- Monica’s new business venture.
Gugu Guru Instagram
Monica Banks' Bio:
Monica Banks is the Chief Guru at Gugu Guru, a premier baby product concierge. Prior to becoming the founder of Gugu Guru, Monica was a branding and marketing consultant in the Mom & Baby industry. She currently lives with her husband, two children and dog in Long Island, New York.