21: Mama, Therapy Is Cool™
Tiffany Roe the Therapist Who’s Been There, Is on a Mission to Prove That Therapy Is for Everyone.
Have you ever stopped and wondered “Why am I feeling this way?” Or “This isn’t me…”. In this podcast episode we delve into why everyone can benefit from therapy, especially moms. And we’re not just talking postpartum, mama. Whether you’re trying to conceive, struggling with infertility, are in the middle of your pregnancy (whatever number it might be), or trying to keep it together for your family, listen in!
Tiffany isn’t some posh, poised therapist. She’s a totally cool, down to earth mom who’s gone through it. In this episode, Tiffany Roe breaks down why she, as a licensed and trained therapist, is in therapy. She likens therapy to going to the dentist, seeing your doctor, or hitting the gym. It’s good mental hygiene and we can all benefit from it.
What we covered:
- Therapy is for everyone.
- Our mental health is a work in progress.
- Tearing down the stigma around a mom’s mental health.
- Shutting down the body shaming.
- Sifting through society’s individualistic culture and its effects on our mental health.
- And so much more!
- Fertility and Food: Can Diet Impact Your Chances for Pregnancy
- Nitty Gritty on Pelvic Floor Therapy with Nidhi Patel
Tiffany Roe’s Bio:
Tiffany is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Hype Girl, Award-winning Psychology Teacher, Speaker, and The Owner Of Mindful Counseling LLC In Orem, Utah. She is also the host of the podcast Therapy Thoughts.