BeauGen is seeking a team of motivated and sales-savvy B2B Sales Team members. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. These are freelance sales roles, 100% commissions-based, and can be done from anywhere in the U.S.
Why is the B2B Sales Team critical to our work? BeauGen’s mission is to positively impact 1 million women throughout their mommying journey. We know that parents seek breastfeeding and pumping support from many avenues, and for us to help as many parents as possible, BeauGen cushions need to be present in all of those avenues. This requires identifying the influential members and organizations in the community who are well positioned to support breastfeeding parents; providing them with information about BeauGen cushions and its benefits to pumping parents; and making the B2B wholesale ordering process of cushions seamless. The B2B Sales Team members work independently to research, outreach and cultivate wholesale clients, with guidance and resources from BeauGen’s management team.
The B2B Sales Team member role will require:
- Working independently to research, outreach and cultivate clients, in the US and abroad.
- Understanding that they are a representative of BeauGen, and thus conducting themselves in a professional manner consistent with the BeauGen brand.
- Using an online CRM to track all potential clients.
- Providing brief weekly status updates.
- Havingaccess to reliable Internet, email, Google Drive, Slack and Asana via computer.
The B2B Sales Team member expectations:
- Comfortable in a start-up environment, being agile and adaptable in a changing landscape
- Working effectively both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional team members
- Proficient using computers and maneuvering within spreadsheets and computer systems
- Detail-oriented and a strong written communicator
- Discreet with confidential information
- A self-starter and problem solver with a can-do attitude (“If I don’t know how, I’ll figure out how, or I’ll find a resource or expert to move us in the right direction”)
- Has experience and contacts in sales, preferably in the baby or motherhood industry
- Passionate about supporting breastfeeding and pumping moms
- Has experience with BeauGen cushions (preferred)
Please email Anh-Thi at email@example.com with:
- Your resume
- Responses to the below 2 short prompts (maximum 50 words each):
- What in your past experiences make you a good fit for this role?
- Why do you want to work with BeauGen, and why specifically in this role?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Anh-Thi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you on to Team BeauGen!