Update: This Position Is No Longer Available
BeauGen is seeking an enthusiastic Mommy Care Team Member. This is a part-time consulting/freelancing role, 8-10 hours per week, and can be done from anywhere in the U.S. Team member must be available at least 1-2 hours per day, Monday through Friday; however, hours are flexible and can be completed at any time of the day. This role is available immediately with a target start date of November 9, 2020.
BeauGen is a company built by moms for moms. We strive to offer a supportive and comfortable experience for customers to learn, troubleshoot, and optimize their pumping experience with our product.
Why is the Mommy Care Team Member critical to our work? Customer service is BeauGen's top priority, it’s the human interaction that customers have with our brand. Our Mommy Care Team always tries to help troubleshoot the issues moms have, and we try to be as accommodating as we can.
The Mommy Care Team Member:
- Responds to customer emails, direct messages, survey responses and product reviews & feedback daily
- Schedules 1-on-1 phone calls with customers, as needed
- Tracks all customer inquiries and concerns
- Exhibits empathy and understanding to customers through all situations
- Works closely with other Mommy Care Team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- A friendly and customer-centric disposition
- Strong written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Access to reliable internet, email, and social media accounts via computer
- A passion for supporting breastfeeding and pumping moms
- Experience pumping with BeauGen cushions, preferred
- Availability to work at least 1-1.5 hours each day, Monday through Friday, required
How to Apply:
Please email Anh-Thi at email@example.com with:
- Your resume
- Responses to the below 3 short responses (maximum 50 words each):
- What experience, if any, have you had with BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions?
- What experience do you have in customer service? Why do you feel it is important for a company to have a strong customer service team?
- How comfortable are you with computers? What is your experience responding to professional emails and direct messages, and navigating Google Suite programs (such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets) and other online programs and systems?
If you have any questions, please reach out to Anh-Thi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you on to Team BeauGen!