Become a Lactation Professionals Paid Partner
How can I partner with BeauGen?
BeauGen partners with lactation professionals to help even more moms pump in comfort. If any of your clients are between flange sizes, have elastic nipples, or experience discomfort while pumping, then BeauGen cushions might be the solution they need!
Are you an IBCLC, lactation educator, or other lactation professional? Do you run your own small business or practice?
Do you teach a breastfeeding class or support breastfeeding or breast pumping mothers?
Do you want to reach an even larger audience of pregnant, breastfeeding and breast pumping mothers across the country?
BeauGen strives to promote the amazing work that lactation professionals do across the country. In light of recent events, we understand the difficulty of transitioning your important work online, so we are now offering a Partnership Program for qualified lactation professions to connect with our audience.
Why partner with BeauGen?
Lactation professionals who develop a partnership with BeauGen receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to target and interact with our active and engaged audience of 20K+ breastfeeding moms around the US
- A free sample of our BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions
- A special discount code to share with your clients
- Access to wholesale BeauGen cushions
- Also, if your work already has a robust social media presence, we offer sponsorship of giveaways, guest blog postings, podcast opportunities, promotion of your social media channels and content on our BeauGen channels, and more.
The Partnership Program
- The BeauGen Lactation Professionals Partnership Program consists of a range of package options to meet your business goals, including social media spotlights, email features, blogs, and more.
- Explore our Lactation Professionals Media Kit for packages and pricing details.
How to Join the Program
- Please complete the Lactation Professional Partnership Application here. We'll be in touch with qualified applicants.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Thank you for your continued dedication and service to the breastfeeding mom community. We look forward to working with you!