Catch up with Boobie Superfoods CEO Wendy Colson as we Chat Boobs, Breastfeeding, and Boosting Your Nutrition.
Join us as we sit down and talk to Wendy Coulson, the founder and CEO of Boobie Superfoods! Boobie is dedicated to helping mothers' nutrition at all stages of their lives, from lactation to dealing with their new fitness journey.
Today Wendy, Tu-Hien, and Maggie discuss how to maintain proper nutrition as a new mom, maintaining a relationship with your child through breastfeeding, and advice for navigating the breastfeeding journey. Wendy explains her journey from being a nurse to running her own business, and how motherhood isn’t always easy.
What we covered:
- Wendy’s journey from her nursing career into lactation consultancy, and finally into creating her own products and natural supplements to help breastfeeding moms.
- How Wendy’s client stories and experiences informed her desire to create products that targeted breastfeeding moms and bring it to scale.
- Wendy’s experience with breastfeeding.
- Common nutrition issues and patterns in breastfeeding moms that impact their milk supply.
- How Wendy’s products help busy on the go mom’s without sacrificing quality and nutrition.
- Advice on nutrition and breastfeeding for new moms.
Learn More About Boobie Superfoods
Wendy Colson is the Founder and CEO of Boobie*, Superfoods for Supermoms™ in every stage of motherhood. As a registered nurse and an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Wendy has dedicated her career to helping women conquer motherhood with ease. She has over 26 years of nursing experience in both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and women’s health. She has over 18 years of experience as an IBCLC and has helped thousands of mothers breastfeed their babies or receive their mother’s pumped milk while hospitalized. Wendy is also a mother of three!