BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions - 4 Pairs
Save Big with a 4-Pair Pack of BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions:
The pump, the tubing, the flanges, the cooler, the storage baggies, it all adds up. We want to help make pumping a bit more affordable and are offering savings on our largest orders of BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions. You can now save even more when you order four pairs of a cushions at a time. That's eight individual cushions.
Additional benefits to ordering the four pair pack is cutting down on the number of orders you have to place, eliminating the dread of running out cushions, and always having another pair on hand if something happens...say during an MOTN pump...
Product Details: Contains 4 Pairs (or eight total) of Cushions
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange.
- Clear for easy nipple alignment.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including:
- Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, and more.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace your cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on the frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- PATENT PENDING
Cushion Sizing Information:
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces the approximate diameter of your breast pump flange by 2mm.
- You may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion).
- Need a different size?
- Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
Very good for elastic nipples. However, I suggest that you come up with a cushion which are compatible with elvie or other handsfree pumps. Many moms are using the latest handsfree pumps, it would be helpful to buy the cushions that are compatible with these pumps. I suggest making the cushion stems shorter. That way consumers won't have to cut or fold them to fit in their pump. Cutting is not recommended and folding needs re-calculation of flange size. If you sell both the regular length cushions and modified cushions, it would be very helpful to us moms who already have many things to worry about. Please consider this. I have elvie and I would love to use it without modifying the product. Because these really work!
This is great advice, thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback! We're happy to know the cushions are working well for your elastic nipples. Creating different sizes and shorter cushions is on our radar but, with the cost of everything increasing, we don't currently have a timeline just yet. But, stay tuned! :)
I pumped an extra half ounce . Comfortable . Easy to use . Pricey but your nips are worth it !
I’ve used them with my Elvie stride and my imani
This is awesome! So happy to hear the cushions have increase your milk output and provided the comfort your pumping journey so much deserves. If you join our VIP subscription, you can save on your cushion purchases :)
I never knew elastic nipples were a thing until I had my little girl. I was desperate for help for my poor nipples. The pain was unbearable when pumping, and it almost made me give up pumping all together. However, Beaugen has been a God send! I can now exclusively pump for my little one and have zero pain at all! My nipples and my sanity thank you for these amazing breast shields/ cushions!
Hali, we're glad you considered trying BeauGen breast pump cushions and we are so thrilled that they worked for you! You got this mama!
Love these so much, they have really increased my pumping efficiency because now I can up the vacuum level!
Yay! This makes us so so happy! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your pumping routine. Happy pumping mama!
I have elastic nipples and this is the only product that helps. Use it with my medela and willow pumps!
Hi Tara, we're so happy the cushions are working well for you! Happy pumping! :)