BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions - 1 Pair
- Is pumping painful? Does the thought of it make you cringe? One of the most common sources of pain while pumping is friction. Think about it, your soft and sensitive skin is rubbing up against the hard plastic of a breast pump flange. BeauGen uses new technology to create a seamless breast pump cushion that fits inside your breast pump flange to help improve comfort and fit while pumping.
- This soft and stretch (some might even say pillowy) cushion can alleviate that pain inducing friction. These innovative Breast Pump Cushions are 1 millimeter thick, which means they decrease your overall flange size by 2 millimeters.
- Many moms tell us that the cushions not only make pumping more comfortable, but they get a better or more accurate fit with their breast pump flanges or shields.
- Do you have elastic nipples? Many of our customers who have elastic nipples find that the cushions have saved their pumping journeys. Learn more about elastic nipples here.
- Buy more and save! Shop 2-pairs, 3-pairs, 4-pairs of cushions.
Product Details: Includes 2 clear breast pump cushions (1 pair)
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange.
- Clear for easy nipple alignment.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including:
- Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, and more.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace your cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on the frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- PATENT PENDING
Cushion Sizing Information:
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces the approximate diameter of your breast pump flange by 2mm.
- You may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion).
- Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
I have elastic nipples and almost exclusively pump (nurse like once a week) so these get a lottt of use. I notice a huge difference when I don’t use them. If you’re debating it, get them! Worth the small investment. Customer service is super helpful, too!
You're doing such an amazing job mama! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback and for including us in your pumping journey!
Took a couple uses to break them in and they are a little tough to put in the 21 mm flange without any folds but definitely much more comfortable now than before having them.
Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear the cushions are making your pumping sessions more comfortable. One tip that will help make inserting the cushions easier is to first apply some lubricant onto the flanges prior to inserting the cushions inside of them. Please contact our Mommy Care Team for more individualized support. Happy pumping mama!
This is a handy product with a smart design. Mine weren't exactly right for me, and the customer service team was SO responsive and helpful the whole way through. Really cool company, really good product. Thanks Beaugen!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the cushions did not work for you. I'm glad to know that our Mommy Care Team was helpful and attempted to find a solution for you. We wish you the best throughout your pumping journey!
Filled in the small space in my flanges
Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to know the cushions have been able to get you the customized fit you need to pump. Please let us know if you have any questions about your pumping journey, always here to help!
They are really hard to use, they keep folding when I place them in my flanges and I have to keep adjusting the to sit correctly, once I try to put them on my breast that’s another issue because they move even more then, they are way more difficult to use than I thought. Not sure if they are still too big but I thought they would be way easier than they are!
Thanks for your feedback! Because the cushions arrive folded, they sometimes need some training in order to conform better to the flanges and your breasts. We definitely recommend you train the cushions as well as apply some lubricant to the inside of the flanges prior to inserting the cushions. Please contact our Mommy Care Team for more one on one support with this. We're always here to help!