16: Surviving Pregnancy with Toddlers at Home
Stephani Shares Her Three Very Different Pregnancy Journeys and Gives Tips to Thrive During Pregnancy with Little Kids at Home.
On this episode we interview BeauGen Marketing Manager, mom of two, and expecting her third this Spring about her pregnancy journeys. This episode was inspired by talks in our Mom Community Group about how subsequent pregnancies are vastly different from our first ones. Do the first kids trick us by being easy so we will have more?!
What we covered:
- How first pregnancies differ from subsequent pregnancies.
- Breastfeeding, birth control, and still getting pregnant.
- Tales of three different pregnancies.
- Having babies close together.
- Making the conscious choice to get pregnant during a pandemic.
- How to determine what elements of self-care to incorporate with less time.
- Figuring out what to let go of.
- “You’re not always going to be the mom who can’t get off the couch.”
- The rollercoaster of emotions during a pandemic pregnancy, the silver linings, and the rough spots.
- Learning to ask for help and actually accepting it.
Stephani Dill's Bio:
Stephani Dill is a mom of three, a certifying birth doula, and BeauGen’s Marketing Manager. She is a self-proclaimed birth nerd who fell in love with all things birth, pregnancy, and babies after the birth of her first daughter; and it’s only picked up with more children. She and her husband are managing the circus, that is three kids under 3, and they couldn’t be more excited about it.