Pumping Starter Bundle
Are you ready to start your pumping journey? Does the suction of a breast pump make you cringe? Do you worry about your sensitive skin and how to care for it? Our comfortable Breast Pump Cushions take the worry and the irritation out of pumping so that you can relax and do you what you were made to do Mama!
Pumping Starter Bundle includes:
- 1-pair OR 2-pairs of BeauGen's patent pending Breast Pump Cushions ($21 OR $42 value)
- 1 FDA-compliant metal tin storage container and lid ($8 value)
BeauGen's Breast Pump Cushions Product Details:
- Includes 2 (1-pair) OR 4 (2-pairs) Breast Pump Cushions.
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange.
Clear for easy nipple alignment.
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushions reduce the approximate diameter of your breast pump flange by 1-2mm. You may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushions).
- Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie (by folding the cushion), BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, just to name a few.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing your breast pump cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace them every 2-8 weeks, depending on the frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- PATENT PENDING
Cushion Storage Container Product Details:
- Includes one FDA-compliant metal tin storage container and lid
- Fits up to TWO BeauGen Breast Pump Cushion
- Container dimensions: 3 1/8" diameter x 2" height
- Not dishwasher safe, should not be submerged in water. Wipe clean with a dry or damp cloth.
*** Please note that we do not accept returns or refunds on the cushion storage container. For further information on BeauGen's Policies, please click here. ***
Saved my journey of breastfeeding when I had to return to work and leave my little one. Very helpful due to my nipples elasticity and struggling to find a good flange. Increased my output dramatically. These are so wonderful!
We're glad to have been able to support your pumping journey. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!
I'm a first time mom who has always wanted to breastfeed. I knew I wanted to pump so my husband could feed baby and I knew I would be returning to work eventually. I started pumping in the hospital because my baby was premature. Trying to figure out pumping as a first time mom is a whole new animal. Pumping was soooo painful for me I was so close to giving up which would have meant giving up BF because i over produce ahd have to pump. I am in between sizes (22mm) so my 24mm flange made it hurt. My lactation consultant recommended these so I bought them right away and when I tell you what a difference it made!! I think I cried when I pumped the first time with these because there was no pain at all. Had it not been for these cushions I don't think I could continue pumping and storing milk for my sweet babe. I will recommend these to every mom I interact with who pumps.
Congratulations on your little one. We are so happy to know we've been able to make pumping a comfortable experience for you. Happy pumping!
I was strugglinh with my flanges because of the size, i use elvie pump and the smalest flage is 21 and i need 19, and with the beaugen cusions it fits perfectly, they just need to be cut a little bit at the end so they don t cover the sucction hole. I am really happy with the cusions, finally i can pump!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad the cushions are working well for you. We don't usually recommend for the cushions to be cut, this can decrease the integrity of the material thus causing premature tearing. For mamas that use the Elvie pumps, we recommend that the cushions' tunnel be folded, like a turtle neck. This keeps the cushions from obstructing the suction holes. Please contact our Mommy Care Team for more information.
Love these cushions they made my pumping sessions much more comfortable and I pumped even more milk. Fits my medela and willow pump just fine. Will be purchasing again!
I find the cushions very comfy but recently got resized and now they don't fit into my flange. I'm super disappointed as they made pumping much more comfortable.