BeauGen Breast Pump Cushions - 2 Pairs
BeauGen's Breast Pump Cushions are for you if:
- You'd like to reduce friction with your breast pump flange or shield.
- You’re in-between flange sizes.
- You have elastic nipples and need to restrict the size of your breast pump flange tunnel.
- You just like the idea of a more comfortable pumping session with minimal investment and upkeep.
BeauGen uses cutting edge technology to create a seamless Breast Pump Cushion. This cushion acts as a protective barrier that fits inside your breast pump flange to help improve comfort and fit while pumping.
Product Details: Includes 4 clear breast pump cushions (2 pairs)
- Soft and slightly tacky to allow for a good seal with flange.
- Clear for easy nipple alignment.
- Compatible with most breast pump brands and accessories on the market, including:
- Spectra, Medela, Willow, Elvie, BabyBuddha, Lansinoh, Hygeia, and Evenflo, and more.
- Made of FDA-compliant, BPA-free, latex-free and food-safe stretchy plastic.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recyclable *Subject to recycling number 07.
- Avoid sterilizing cushions or using any source of high heat for cleaning. Wash with warm water and gentle soap.
- Replace your cushions every 2-8 weeks, depending on the frequency and duration of each pumping session.
- Collection bottles and flanges not included.
- PATENT PENDING
Cushion Sizing Information:
- Compatible with flange sizes 21-28mm.
- Cushion reduces the approximate diameter of your breast pump flange by 2mm.
- You may need to size up to accommodate (for example, if you currently use 24mm, you may need to size up to 27mm to accommodate the cushion).
- Need a different size? Click here to complete a brief survey to help us prioritize the development of more sizes to support even more moms.
Subscribe and Save!
We offer monthly subscriptions to make sure the time you spend pumping is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Subscribe for 3 months or more and save 5% on each shipment! Learn about all the awesome benefits that come with being a BeauGen VIP Mom!
- Save 5% on each order!
- Subscriptions always get FREE standard shipping!
Prepay for 3 (or 6) months for even more savings! After the prepay period is complete, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional prepaid 3 (or 6) months at the prevailing prepaid rate.
- Get 2 pairs delivered right to your door every month!
- Don’t worry about keeping track of yet another product.
- Minimum subscription length of 3 deliveries. Skip or cancel any time thereafter.
I hate to say it because the customer service is so good but I just can’t really tell a difference with and without. To be fair, I’m also pretty sure I just have super sensitive nipples because my breastfeeding/ pumping journey with both kids has been pretty uncomfortable and I’ve tried all the things.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. So happy to hear your experience with our Mommy Care Team was good. I'm sorry we could not find a solution that worked for you. Our bodies are all unique, we understand that our product may not be the solution for some mamas. We hope you are able to find the comfort your pumping journey deserves.
So I got these thinking they could reduce 21mm to 19mm flange but it didn’t do that. but it did help nipple elasticity.
Thank you for sharing your feedback! I'm sorry the cushions haven't really helped you obtain the flange size you need. The cushions are about 1-2mm thick, they reduce flange size by this much as well. We'd love to chat with you and get more information about your pumping experience so we can find a solution for you. Please email us at email@example.com
So happy with them! I would have definitely quit pumping from the friction burns of flanges if it weren't for them. I'm solely pumping due to a pre term baby so they've been a godsend!
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's an honor to be a part of your pumping journey!
I want to love these but they just dont seem to fit snuggly inside my 24mm flanges. Im a size 21-22mm which these fit perfectly in but sized up on my flanges to accommodate for the cushions. I even trained the cushions on a 27mm flange but they still dont fit my 24, leaves extra space on the sides allowing for my nipples to rub against the sides. Still going to give these a try but not sure if they are going to work for me :(
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your cushions. The tunnel of the cushions are not intended to touch the tunnels of the flanges. The cushions will move freely along with your nipples to keep it from experiencing any friction with the plastic flanges. Sometimes, a little lubricant can help provide even more comfort. We'd love to chat with you to offer more individualized support. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cushions help a little but I find that it is not helping to decrease the size of the flanges like I was told as I still deal with some pain with pumping with the cushions in place...
Thank for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry you're still experiencing discomfort with pumping. You may need to further decrease your flange size. You can do this by folding the neck of the cushions, like a turtleneck. This will further decrease your flange size by another 2mm. I hope this tip bring you the comfort you need. Please contact our Mommy Care Team if you have any more questions or concerns.